Friday, December 03, 2004

Sleeping With the Teacher

When did it happen? When did it become a bad thing for a young male to sleep with his teacher? That’s pretty much all I thought about until I stopped going to school, some 150 years ago. It didn’t matter what they looked like, although my Spanish teacher and guidance counselor in high school each looked pretty good in a tight skirt, especially the Spanish teacher. Why did they wear tight skirts and sweaters from November through April, anyway? Had either one of them given me a tumble, I have to admit that the devil would have gotten the better of me.

Now, I am not so depraved that I think that a teacher should have sex with her fourteen year old male student, despite that being the most fervent desire of the student. Rather I think the Spanish teacher should teach Spanish. Now, wouldn’t you be disappointed if I stopped right there?

The thing is that young males dream at least part of the day (up to 23 hours of the day) about sleeping with their teacher (I assume the same can be said about gay males, although I haven’t taken a poll). After all, many teachers are part of a union or tenured (what is that anyway?) or better yet work for a private school, and are in complete charge of Delaney cards (do they still use those?). To satisfy the teacher in bed or in the gym on a wrestling mat (my idea during most of tenth grade Spanish) just seems like it would be more satisfying than getting a B+ on a history paper (I wouldn’t know about A’s).

To be honest, I still dream about that. I wonder where my Spanish teacher is today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home